Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snow Day!





One snowfall and Raeley can't resist. She loves to play in the snow, apparantly she is not my child because I don't like the cold associated with being out in the snow at all. She doesn't seem to mind and plays as happily as if it were the dirt under the snow, which she plays in during the summer months. The picture quality may not be the greatest because I was in the house taking shots through the window. Like I said, I don't like cold! (but I'm not stopping her)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Raeley! Sam was outside enjoying her new snowsuit this afternoon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my kids will be jealous! They are missing snow right now as they trudge through cold puddles. They were happily reminiscing about sledding the other day...dare to dream! Go Raeley!

    ReplyDelete