Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best day of Raeley's life...

..for about a minute! We all know how much Raeley has been DIEING to have a pet, granted what she really wants is a cat, but we can't commit. So, she was to the point of wanting any pet that she could get. We were at petland and it went like this: "Oh, I really want a cat, can I get a cat?" "No" "Oh, I really want a hamster, can I get a hamster?" "No" "Oh, I really want a fish, can I have a fish?" "No" I was the one that gave in and said to Scott, we could get a beta fish, they're really easy to take care of and seem to always stay alive. He replied that it would be a test to see how fast the novelty wore off. It was pretty inexpensive to be fully out-fitted and then Raeley finally had a pet. Her name is Rainbow. So, Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning (there was no school) went like this (at7:00): "Can we feed the fish? Right now?" "Let me help you and show you what to do, wait a few minutes" "Come on! Right now, get out of bed, can we feed the fish?" And the fish was fed, and after being shown, the girls had it under control. This morning, Scott, Raeley and Mya all got out the door and I thought, hmm don't think anyone fed the fish. Seems it's been forgotten already in the morning rush. So, there will need to be reminders, or a change to the feeding schedule! Oh well, at least it's just a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment